We would like our users to learn about our refund policy in case if they want to claim refunds for not being satisfied with our services. The decision of our support team will remain final whether or not refunds should be provided.
Please have a check on the following:
We provide refunds only if the following terms match:
- When the paystub is not emailed within 24 hours
- The corrections are not processed within 24 hours
- You have paid twice for the same pay period/pay date
We don’t initiate refunds at all in the following situations:
- When you give invalid reasons like: “I don’t like the look and feel of the paystub”, “This paystub is no longer needed”, “calculations are incorrect”
- Direct refunds will not be processed in any conditions. Users have to contact our support team if they have not received the paystub or if any corrections are desired. You may use the Resend Order option too.
- You are willing to change the complete Employees Name, Employer’s Name & Pay Period. This is a complete modification of the paystub and thus no refund will be made.
- Any stub correction request after 48 hours of the stub creation will not be entertained and hence will not be considered. Thus, in such cases, if you fail to reach us within 48 hours, we are not liable to send corrected stub and you have to start stub creation from scratch and it is non-refundable.
- Anything that is not included in refunds is non-refundable
Want to learn more?
If you are left with any further queries or have confusion with above-mentioned points, feel free to contact our live support or drop us a mail at email@example.com or fill-up the contact form here.